Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Girl I Mean to Be



I have been struggling a little. I don't know what my life path is. I am getting so discouraged with the job hunt. So many things seem partially interesting, but do not pay, while others need so much that I do not have. Or have elements I do not want.

I want to be in a place where I can build a home and help a community. I want to have routine and innovation. I want to have adventures and fight and have a family.

I worry that I can't have all of that. Or I worry that there are so many ways I can have some of that, but I will not have any of it because I do not decide.

I am a Megan. I want to be a professional Megan. Books, fighting, helping, loving, pretending, adventuring, telling stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment