Kyr: I'm not afraid of you. You're soft and weak.
Zhaan: Soft, yes. Weak, no.
- Farscape
So I almost did all of my 30x30. Anything I didn't do, I reevaluated and moved to my 40x40.
40x40
1) Do a pull up.
2) Write a novel.
3) Get something published in physical form.
4) Learn Spanish.
5) Learn French.
6) Learn ASL.
7) Become an advanced actor combatant.
8) Shoot a bull's eye with an arrow.
9) Play a significant part in a musical I love.
10) Volunteer at an organization that does good things.
11) Play the theme song to the Granada Sherlock Holmes on the violin.
12) Go on an archaeological dig.
13) Finish the handwriting book to learn legible handwriting.
14) Stargaze in a place with no light pollution.
15) Find my spiritual home.
16) Buy a house.
17) Travel to at least one of these places: Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, Japan, Australia, Ireland, England.
18) Ride a horse.
19) Go to Jazz in the Sculpture Garden.
20) Sail in a sailing ship around the harbor.
21) Adopt a pet.
22) Get married.
23) Meet a celebrity.
24) Attend a ComicCon in costume.
25) Create my family tree.
26) Compile all my journals into one document and print them in book form.
27) Take a writing class.
28) Cut my hair very short.
29) Learn how to sew. (Take a class)
30) Learn how to fix things. (Take a class)
31) Cook and eat healthy meals for 30 days.
32) Meditate/ Pray every day for 30 days.
33) Develop strong core muscles.
34) Visit a cave with cave paintings.
35) Go to a farm and pick my own produce.
36) Spend a weekend at a spa.
37) Save $100,000.
38) Create a study.
39) Read 50 classic books.
40) Fly with a water jet pack.

No comments:
Post a Comment